Thank you for your interest in membership in the Western Michigan Planned Giving Group (WMPGG). Joining is easy...just follow these steps:
- Decide whether you wish your WMPGG membership to also include membership in the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning (PPP). We highly recommend that you enhance your membership this way. In addition to the benefits of membership in WMPGG, by joining PPP you will:
- receive The Journal Of Gift Planning
- have the ability to join the gift planners' listserv Gift-PL
- be eligible for a discount on registration for the National Conference on Philanthropic Planning to be held October 4-6, 2011 at the Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, Texas.
- become affiliated with the profession of charitable gift planners
- support efforts to pass legislation favorable to charitable giving
- Read the Model Standards of Practice for the Gift Planner, the code of ethics to which WMPGG and PPP members are required to subscribe.
- Now you have options:
- Complete a New Member Survey and click on "...submit...." to send it off to our WMPGG .
That's it. PPP will confirm your membership, add you to WMPGG/PPP postal and electronic mailing lists, and post your membership information to WMPGG/PPP on-line member directories. Meanwhile, plan on attending our next meeting.